spaQ loves Uspa!
Organic Damask Rose
Escape the heat with a quick spritz of Uspa Organic Damask Rose!
What’s in it?
- Organic Rose Water - assists in soothing and toning capillaries, reducing inflammation and redness, with a warm, slightly spicy and immensely rich red rose aroma.
- Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) - used in India for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for wound healing; highly anti-inflammatory, excellent for strengthening the capillaries and repairing the skin.
- Balances pH while providing toning properties
- Provides hydration to mature, dry and dehydrated skin types
- Balances oily skin type
- Calms and soothes inflammation in all skin types, especially sensitive
- Reduces irritation and heat from shaving or sun exposure
- Strengthens capillaries to soothe and reduce redness
- Sets makeup with fine mist
How to use it?
Use any time of day to soothe and hydrate.
- Hold 5 to 7 inches from face and spritz until face is moist, allowing skin to absorb.
- Apply after cleansing to tone capillaries and soothe.
- Follow with recommended Uspa products where applicable.
We love this!
You can buy it here!