Bring back summer. Please.
It’s beginning to look at lot like Autumn here on the coast, with even a few days of cardigan weather popping their ugly little heads up. We can’t believe it (and we know we shouldn’t whinge because our friends down south get it much worse than we do).
We’ve been mourning the loss of the bright sun, and thinking about all the things we didn’t get a chance to do this summer time. If you are one of the lucky ones and are coming to the coast in the next month or so, it’s not too late for you to tick these off your list.
Alas, for the QT clan, we are rapidly nearing the openings of QT Sydney and QT Port Douglas, which means no rest for the wicked!
Things to do before we freeze:
- Go to Wet’n’Wild for a Dive’n’Movie – watch a flick floating on a tube in the big wave pool.
- Use the Gold Coast beachfront walking/riding track to go on one of those cool 4 people bike things they have parked for hire across from the hotel (on Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise).
- Have a ride on the Segway track in Surfers.
- Wear a meter maid bikini to the beach (complete with a sash that says ‘I wanna be a meter maid). Not. Kidding. #asif
- Go to a pool party.
- Get a pedicure at spaQ (for ultimate feet hotness at the beach).
- Each prawns on the water front.
What summer fun adventures are you hoping to tackle before the big freeze?